jessiedoeshair.com - Forty Sixty Two Salon

Holiday
january
powered by

My Blog

Tips for that Sparkling holiday look

5 Tips for the Inner Holiday Glamm in you
  • Healthy Bronzed Skin It may be cold and snowy out but you’ll look like you just flew in from sunny California. Create the look with a tinted moisturizer or bronzing powder.
  • Sparkling Eyes Forget twinkle toes. Make your eyes the center of attention with a little sparkle. Create the  look with glitter eye shadow and eye liner, optional: apply jeweled false eyelashes.
  • Plain lips become beautiful lips that look moist and dreamy with the right shade and lots of shine. Create the look with shiny lipstick in shades of pink or plum, or use a non-color gloss over a subtle shade of lipstick.
  • Up swept Hair and Loose Waves A casual up swept do adds a bit of sophistication to your holiday look .Create the look by sectioning hair into two parts--below and above the ear. Twist and pin the bottom section into a tight bun. Sweep the top half back and tease out individual strands of hair. Loose waves bring back the 1930s era with style. Start the look with a large barrel curling iron.
  • All that glitters is golden for nails this season. Glitter adds the perfect finishing touch to create the look with tinted or clear glitter nail polish. Or, add jeweled rhinestones to polished nails.

10 Comments to Tips for that Sparkling holiday look:

Comments RSS
tina on Monday, October 08, 2012 12:12 AM
Though it's a very recent addition in nail decoration but for its appealing beauty it became very popular shortly. I'm feeling very happy to know about the new 'golden' touch to make the nail glittering. Thanks!
Reply to comment

ipl hair removal melbourne on Wednesday, January 09, 2013 12:07 AM
I agree with each and every conclusions made on this topic. It is really very informative. Thanks for sharing.

Terri Earwood on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 11:57 PM
There is a good impression about Sparkling holiday looks. I hope that these tips will be more helpful to us. I just enjoyed your blog and want to thank for doing this great job. Keep it up...
Reply to comment

Funny on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:17 PM
I appreciate your tips about Sparkling holiday look. Your five tips of the blog is more essential for me to be smart. Thanks a lot mate. Keep it up.
Reply to comment

Hair Removal Parnell on Thursday, December 27, 2012 2:33 AM
The information you shared through your post "Tips for that Sparkling holiday look "is functional. I admire your work. Wish you all the luck for all your blogging efforts.
Reply to comment

thl w5 on Monday, January 14, 2013 11:09 PM
Thank you for giving me the information provided, let me once again disintegration. Thank you, hope you the next post birth, looking forward to.......
Reply to comment

Lace front wigs on Saturday, January 19, 2013 4:02 AM
You have discussed amazing suggestions for holiday looks. liked your article. Thank you.
Reply to comment

ThL A1 on Monday, January 21, 2013 10:09 PM
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.
Reply to comment

Professional Skin care on Monday, January 28, 2013 10:30 PM
Enormous information for sparkling holiday look in one blog post, I just love it. I must appreciate and mention that you completely know how to keep connected reader to blog post even if it is little long. Very good job.
Reply to comment

Europe walking holidays on Monday, February 11, 2013 5:35 AM
Wow!! This is something I was searching for many days. My thirst has been quenched now after reading your article about Tips for that Sparkling holiday look.
Reply to comment